Monday, June 20, 2016

June 13-19

Monday: Held the door for someone at the gas station,
Tuesday: Gave a random thank you card to a co-worker simply for being awesome.
Wednesday: Thanked a manager at the car place that I went to for my emissions test for always talking to me like a person, not a dumb girl. Sometimes car places do that and I can't stand it, so I like to acknowledge it when places act better than that.
Thursday: Our receptionist at work sent out an e-mail that she was leaving early and would be off the rest of the week. I sent her one back saying that I hoped she was doing something fun and relaxing and thanking her for doing everything that she does. She puts up with so much!
Friday: Bought the drink order for the people behind me at the drive thru at Starbucks.
Saturday: Picked up my car in the afternoon after it finally got the emissions test and thanked the guy behind the counter for being great and not treating me any different because I was a female.
Sunday: When I went to the grocery store I passed up a closer parking spot so the person behind me could have it.

I realize that I did the same thing on Wednesday and Saturday, I really do. But I dealt with two different people there and wanted to make sure that my compliments were known. Also, Saturday was a long, hot day in which I tried to complete a 5k with inflatable obstacles before succumbing to the heat so I only interacted with a few people after that.

I bought a handy new notebook to keep track of all my kindness from www.begoodtopeople.com. I also bought a lanyard from them for my keys for work. I absolutely love the message they send. On another note, their shipping is super fast and they send me some bonus stickers and a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase. I'd highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment