Sunday, February 14, 2016

New Adventures in Kindness

So it's been a while.

Today begins National Random Acts of Kindness Week 2016. Due to that falling on a Sunday, as well as some other random signs, I have decided that it's time to dust off the blog and get back to it. I'm going back to the old format to hold myself accountable: 1 random act of kindness every day for at least a year. After that, we will see where thing go. I'll be posting my weekly acts on Sundays and reflecting on how things went. 

I'm looking forward to the upcoming year! I think there will be some new challenges with this due to new life circumstances. The biggest one will be that I have a new job that is office based. I interact with significantly less people on a daily basis since I drive to work, interact with my clients and coworkers and then head home. I used to be working from coffee shops and other public places and traveling much more throughout the day, which led me to encounter many more people. 

I'm looking forward to my weekly posts, even if no one reads them. But I hope someone does, and I hope they are inspired. Happy Random Acts of Kindness Week!

When we practice loving kindness and compassion, we are the first to profit - #Rumi:

No comments:

Post a Comment