Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Things You May or May Not Know About Me (in honor of 12/12/12/)

1. I have lived in the midwest my whole life, I am over 30 years old, but I still am scared of tornadoes. I head to the basement with my teddy bear that I've had since birth whenever there is a tornado warning.

2. I was once on the Bozo Show with my Brownie troop.

3. I really want to write a book someday.

4. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be London.

5. I get very reliable gut feelings. I don't always listen to them, but most of the time I do, and it has proven to have worked out well.

6. I honestly have no idea why I chose to go to Truman, other than they sent me an application and I got it. This has proved to be once of the best decisions I have ever made though. I made amazing friends, had a wonderful education, fantastic experiences, and met the love of my life there. Kind of goes with the "gut feelings" thing.

7. I have 24 screws and a metal plate in my jaw due to having jaw surgery as a teenager. Before 9/11, I really hoped that the metal in my jaw would set off metal detectors at airports. Now, I am so glad it doesn't.

8. I would love to have the job of designing worksheets. I love formatting documents look pretty and organized. 


9. People have told me since I was younger that I would change my mind someday about having kids. I haven't yet. I have noticed people not saying things about it as much though since I turned 30. Apparently, I have finally gotten to the age where people realize I am getting too old to have kids or something. 


10. I used to not like to watch the Olympics when I was a teenager because the Olympic gymnasts made me feel so insignificant. They were my age and winning gold medals and I was just a regualar high school student. I felt like I should be doing more with my life. I am really happy I was never and Olympic gymnast. 


11. I love true crime books and TV shows. I don't know why this fascinates me. The husband calls it "drama", but it really does interest me. 


12. My current dog is my first dog. I never thought I could love a pet as much as I love her, but she really does warm my heart every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment